Lorre Smith provides diligent, thorough and comprehensive representation in all issues relating to family law and is dedicated to securing his clients' objectives with respect to alimony, child support, valuation of assets, equitable distribution, pensions, stock options, deferred compensation and other financial issues as well as issues of custody, parenting plans and spousal abuse. Lorre will vigorously pursue your rights and advance your interests.
Recently, Lorre Smith:
- Successfully defended claims of child abuse and domestic violence resulting in the complaining spouse paying counsel fees and damages for advancing false claims
- Defeated a matrimonial firm's attempts to collect over $70,000 in attorney fees from a client in a divorce case
- Obtained termination of a permanent alimony obligation based upon proof of cohabitation
- Obtained a settlement of over $500,000 in lump sum alimony, in lieu of permanent alimony establishing husband's actual income to be over 5 times that asserted
- Secured the reversal, on appeal, of a family court decision on post-judgment matrimonial issues.
Representation is, of course, made on a case by case basis after consultation with clients and evaluation of the facts and circumstances of each matter.
Our clients say it best ~ read these... [ Testimonials ]
Lorre Sylvan Smith
Attorney at Law
111 Northfield Avenue, Suite 208 West Orange, New Jersey 07052
191 Woodport Road, Suite 208E Sparta, New Jersey 07871
The contents of this website are Copyright © Lorre Sylvan Smith. All rights reserved. Please be sure to read our [ Disclaimer ]